Gain accounting expertise and a mastery of in-demand business knowledge.
Next Start Date
Get the Program Guide
Start date: 10/24/2016
Enrollment Deadline: 10/12/2016
Start date: 1/9/2017
Enrollment Deadline: 12/28/2016
Start date: 3/6/2017
Enrollment Deadline: 2/22/2017
Start date: 5/1/2017
Enrollment Deadline: 4/19/2017
Start date: 7/3/2017
Enrollment Deadline: 6/21/2017
Start date: 8/28/2017
Enrollment Deadline: 8/16/2017
- Complete your online application: no fee required.
- Complete and submit a transcript request form. We will then collect your U.S. transcripts on your behalf.
- Applicants interested in transfer credit possibilities may contact their enrollment representative. Florida Tech does not award graduate transfer credit prior to official admission.
- Non-U.S. citizens presently residing in the United States must provide a copy of their visa or permanent resident card. Florida Tech does not provide students with assistance in obtaining a visa.
- In addition to the standard application components based on program of interest, international students may also be required to submit additional requirements.
- No GRE or GMAT required.
Time to Complete
Weeks per class
Years to Complete