Mini MBA For-Credit Graduate Certificate With a Specialization in Management
Management is much more than just overseeing people or projects. It’s about leading and negotiating, predicting trends and initiating change, making critical decisions and problem solving in an ever-evolving economy. The Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates high growth in many areas of management through 2018, including 15% for sales managers and 22% for human resource managers. With a wealth of people vying for management positions across various industries, Florida Tech’s Mini MBA For-Credit Graduate Certificate with a specialization in Management can help you stand out. This career-building credential combines a foundation of advanced business principles that every successful leader must know, along with specialized courses in management; it shows employers that you’re committed to your career, and can position you for advancement. And, unlike other management certificates, you’ll master the same curricula as graduate-level students, completing your studies in as little as eight months – 100% online.
Apply Real-World Skills Beyond the Classroom
When you invest in your future, you expect returns. That’s why Florida Tech’s Mini MBA programs are designed to give you knowledge and skills you can put to use immediately on the job. At the core of the curriculum is a comprehensive, two-course sequence, Essentials of Business Development 1 and 2.
These initial courses, led by expert faculty, culminate in your own fully integrated business plan. You’ll have the opportunity to choose your business and progressively bring your plan to fruition through critical business concepts from accounting to finance, economics to marketing. You’ll gain new insights into real business situations by actively engaging in case study analysis and exercising leadership and teamwork skills. From there, you’ll delve deeper into your management focus, from organizational behavior to international business.
Don’t just get a management certificate or a leadership certificate – get a Mini MBA with a specialization in Management, 100% online. Click here to learn more about Florida Tech’s Mini MBA curriculum and to view course descriptions.
Learn How to:
- Integrate concepts, methods and models from all key business disciplines (accounting, economics, marketing, statistics, management, finance and law) into a full business plan tailored to your interests and ambitions
- Apply modern theories of successful leadership, management and negotiation while problem solving in the face of uncertainty
- Direct individuals and groups by applying management theory as it pertains to the behavioral sciences, following a case method approach
- Synthesize conflicting points of view through active case discussion
- Formulate strategies and execute business policy while considering economic, social, cultural, legal and environment influences from the global economy
- Integrate varying marketing, operations, personnel and financial initiatives
How You’ll Benefit From a Mini MBA With a Specialization in Management
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of high-level business concepts needed for management and leadership positions
- Revitalize your resume and stand apart from those with only a bachelor’s degree
- Increase your career opportunities, confidence and financial security
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace
- Use your Mini MBA credits toward a Florida Tech MBA in the future
Who Should Enroll
The Mini MBA is designed to expose you to a variety of subjects pertaining to business, from management to marketing, finance to economics. Students will begin to see the “bigger picture,” gaining an appreciation of how all operations within a corporation work together to accomplish a common goal. Students will also master organizational behavior and gain international business expertise.
If you’re ready explore new career paths or move up from your current position by gaining a broader business perspective, this dynamic program can help get you there. These graduate-level courses (the same studied by students pursuing their MBA) demonstrate your desire to succeed, and provide skills that are highly sought-after by a number of professionals, including:
- All Functional Experts looking to go from managing projects to leading teams
- Managers seeking director-level positions and higher salaries
- Assistant Managers wanting to attain more skills and management-level position
- Business Owners/Entrepreneurs needing to increase their management and leadership skills