Mini MBA For-Credit Graduate Certificate With a Specialization in Marketing
Driven to succeed. Determined to advance. If this sounds like you, a Florida Tech Mini MBA For-Credit Graduate Certificate with a specialization in Marketing may be just what you need to achieve your goals. The Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates a 20% increase in marketing jobs through 2016, with management positions expanding by about 12%. In today’s highly competitive economy, professionals who possess advanced skills while demonstrating a commitment to their career will be in the best position to take advantage of these opportunities. With a Mini MBA from Florida Tech, you’ll receive a foundation of the core business principles every leader must know, while discovering new skills within your marketing specialization. And, unlike other marketing certificate programs, you’ll master the same curricula as graduate-level students, completing your studies in as little as eight months – 100% online.
Apply Real-World Skills Beyond the Classroom
When you invest in your future, you expect returns. That’s why Florida Tech’s Mini MBA programs are designed to give you knowledge and skills you can put to use immediately on the job. At the core of the curriculum is a comprehensive, two-course sequence, Essentials of Business Development 1 and 2.
These initial courses, led by expert faculty, culminate in your own fully integrated business plan. You’ll have the opportunity to choose your business and progressively bring your plan to fruition through critical business concepts from accounting and finance to economics and marketing. You’ll gain new insights into real business situations by actively engaging in case study analysis and exercising leadership and teamwork skills. From there, you’ll delve deeper into your marketing specialization, learning the intricacies of marketing management and the complexities facing marketing professionals while discovering strategies and solutions for success.
Don’t just get a marketing certificate – get a Mini MBA For-Credit Graduate Certificate with a specialization in Marketing, 100% online. Click here to learn more about Florida Tech’s Mini MBA curriculum and to view course descriptions.
Learn How to:
- Integrate concepts, methods and models from all key business disciplines (accounting, economics, marketing, statistics, management, finance and law) into a full business plan tailored to your interests and ambitions
- Apply modern theories of successful leadership, management and negotiation while problem solving in the face of uncertainty
- Recognize and solve for marketing obstacles using effective communication and decisive decision-making skills
- Analyze and benefit from the consumer decision-making process through the application of qualitative and quantitative research
- Synthesize conflicting points of view through active case discussion
- Gaining an understanding of societal, environmental, group and economic determinants that influence the consumer decision-making process
How You’ll Benefit From a Mini MBA With a Specialization in Marketing
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of high-level business concepts needed for management and leadership positions
- Revitalize your resume and stand apart from those with only a bachelor’s degree
- Increase your career opportunities, confidence and financial security
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace
- Use your Mini MBA credits toward a full Florida Tech MBA in the future
Who Should Enroll
The Mini MBA is designed to expose you to a variety of subjects pertaining to business, from accounting and finance to economics and marketing. Students will begin to see the “bigger picture,” gaining an appreciation of how all operations within a company work together to accomplish a common goal. Students will also study the tools and techniques of marketing management, and will learn proven strategies for influencing the consumer decision-making process.
If you’re ready to explore new career paths or move up from your current position by gaining a broader business perspective, this dynamic program can help get you there. These graduate-level courses (the same studied by students pursuing their MBA) demonstrate your desire to succeed, and provide skills that are highly sought-after by a number of professionals, including:
- Marketing Managers with a desire to get ahead within their field
- Business Professionals looking to gain a broader perspective or enter the marketing field
- Sales Managers wanting to expand their knowledge of marketing tactics and strategies
- Business Owners/Entrepreneurs needing to increase their skills and their potential for success