Master of Business Administration With a Specialization in Accounting & Finance
Whether you’re interested in starting your own business or moving up into a finance specialist position, Florida Tech’s MBA with a specialization in Accounting and Finance provides the high-level knowledge and range of skills to meet the challenges of today’s complex global business. Rooted in the case method approach, this intensive MBA program offers a uniquely collaborative, hands-on education only Florida Tech can offer.
Apply Real-World Skills Beyond the Classroom
At the heart of Florida Tech’s MBA program is an innovative two-course sequence: Essentials of Business Development 1 and 2. These initial courses, led by expert faculty, culminate in your own fully integrated business plan. You’ll have the opportunity to choose your business and progressively bring your plan to fruition through critical business concepts from statistics and managerial economics to marketing. You’ll gain new insights into real business situations by actively engaging in case study analysis and exercising leadership and teamwork skills. In addition to the core business fundamentals, you’ll gain specialized skills in strategic cost management and financial management policy. This rare combination of academic principles and practical, real-world application results in a solid business foundation you’ll draw from throughout your MBA education and your professional career.
You can earn this nationally recognized MBA Accounting and Finance business degree from Florida Tech in two years or less – 100% online! Click here to learn more about Florida Tech’s Master’s in Accounting and Finance curriculum and course descriptions.
Learn How to:
- Form a complete business plan tailored to your interests and ambitions.
- Apply modern theories of effective leadership, management and negotiation.
- Make critical decisions and problem solve in the face of uncertainty.
- Apply accounting data to organizational and managerial goals.
- Communicate financial accounting information effectively.
- Assess and manage risk using financial, statistical and economic data.
- Integrate varying marketing, operations, personnel and financial initiatives.
How You’ll Benefit From an MBA Accounting and Finance Degree
- Increase your career opportunities, confidence and financial security with a prestigious, specialized MBA Accounting and Finance graduate degree.
- Enjoy higher salaries, signing bonuses and other attractive perks.
- Open doors to the most desirable senior management and executive positions – particularly in the financial industry.
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace.
Who Should Enroll
This MBA program is designed to expose you to a variety of subjects including investment management, ecommerce and legal responsibility. Anyone interested in progressing to a management position, utilizing accounting and finance to improve business processes and provide innovative solutions, will benefit from Florida Tech’s world-class MBA programs offered 100% online.
Take the first step toward earning your MBA Accounting and Finance degree with Florida Tech's online Quick Apply process.
Careers in Accounting and Finance
As a graduate degree holder, you’ll be a stronger candidate for jobs and promotions — and you’ll find a wide variety of high-level and executive careers in accounting and finance. An MBA Accounting and Finance degree is highly valued by many employers needing experienced professionals with strong business knowledge, practical leadership abilities and a comprehensive understanding of financial management and accounting. It’s highly sought after for a number of positions including: