Master of Business Administration With a Specialization in Healthcare Management
Whether you’re interested in consulting, pharmaceuticals or health plan management, Florida Tech’s MBA with a specialization in Healthcare Management provides the high-level knowledge and range of skills to meet the challenges of today’s complex global business. Rooted in the case method approach, this intensive online master’s degree program offers a uniquely collaborative, hands-on education only Florida Tech can offer.
Apply Real-World Skills Beyond the Classroom
At the heart of Florida Tech’s MBA programs are an innovative two-course sequence: Essentials of Business Development 1 and 2. These initial courses, led by expert faculty, culminate in your own fully integrated business plan. You’ll have the opportunity to choose your business and progressively bring your plan to fruition through critical business concepts from statistics and managerial economics to marketing. You’ll gain new insights into real business situations by actively engaging in case study analysis and exercising leadership and teamwork skills. In addition to the core business fundamentals, you’ll gain specialized skills in healthcare policy and management. This rare combination of academic principles and practical, real-world application results in a solid business foundation you’ll draw from throughout your MBA Healthcare Management education and your professional career.
You can earn this nationally recognized MBA Healthcare Management degree from Florida Tech in two years or less – 100% online! Click here to learn more about Florida Tech’s Master’s in Healthcare Management curriculum and course descriptions.
You can earn this nationally recognized graduate business degree from Florida Tech in two years or less!
Learn How to:
- Form a complete business plan tailored to your interests and ambitions.
- Apply modern theories of effective leadership, management and negotiation.
- Make critical decisions and problem solve in the face of uncertainty.
- Apply contemporary business principles integral to a medical organization.
- Plan, motivate and communicate effectively in the healthcare environment.
- Assess and manage risk using financial, statistical and economic data.
- Integrate varying marketing, operations, personnel and financial initiatives.
How You’ll Benefit From an MBA Healthcare Management Degree
- Increase your career opportunities, confidence and financial security with a prestigious, specialized MBA Healthcare Management graduate degree.
- Enjoy higher salaries, signing bonuses and other attractive perks.
- Open doors to the most desirable senior management and executive positions – particularly in the healthcare industry.
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace.
Who Should Enroll
This Master's in Healthcare Management degree is designed to expose you to a variety of subjects including managerial economics, health care policy and legal responsibility. Anyone who needs an advanced understanding of the foundations and functions of business specific to the healthcare industry, and an enhanced awareness of the global business environment will benefit from Florida Tech’s world-class master’s degree programs offered 100% online.
Take the first step toward earning your MBA Healthcare Management degree with Florida Tech's online Quick Apply process.
Careers in Healthcare Management Administration
As a master’s degree holder, you’ll be a stronger candidate for jobs and promotions — and you’ll find a wide variety of high-level and executive careers in healthcare administration. A Master’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Healthcare Management is highly valued by many employers needing experienced professionals with strong business knowledge, practical leadership abilities and a comprehensive understanding of the modern healthcare industry. It’s highly sought after for a number of healthcare administration careers including: