Master of Business Administration With a Specialization in Marketing
Whether you’re interested in transitioning to the marketing industry or moving up into an executive position, Florida Tech’s MBA with a specialization in Marketing provides the high-level knowledge and range of skills to meet the challenges of today’s complex global business. Rooted in the case method approach, this intensive MBA marketing program offers a uniquely collaborative, hands-on education only Florida Tech can offer.
Apply Real-World Skills Beyond the Classroom
At the heart of Florida Tech’s MBA Marketing program is an innovative two-course sequence: Essentials of Business Development 1 and 2. These initial courses, led by expert faculty, culminate in your own fully integrated business plan. You’ll have the opportunity to choose your business and progressively bring your plan to fruition through critical business concepts from statistics and managerial economics to marketing. You’ll gain new insights into real business situations by actively engaging in case study analysis and exercising leadership and teamwork skills. In addition to the core business fundamentals, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge of behavioral concepts and quantitative methods from a marketing management point of view. This rare combination of academic principles and practical, real-world application results in a solid business foundation you’ll draw from throughout your MBA Marketing education and your professional career.
You can earn this nationally recognized MBA Marketing degree from Florida Tech in two years or less – 100% online! Click here to learn more about Florida Tech’s master’s degree online course descriptions and MBA in Marketing curriculum.
You can earn this nationally recognized graduate business degree from Florida Tech in two years or less!
Learn How to:
- Form a complete business plan tailored to your interests and ambitions.
- Apply modern theories of effective leadership, management and negotiation.
- Make critical decisions and problem solve in the face of uncertainty.
- Identify marketing opportunities and develop successful strategies.
- Position a brand and build equity.
- Assess and manage risk using financial, statistical and economic data.
- Integrate varying marketing, operations, personnel and financial initiatives.
How You’ll Benefit From an MBA Marketing Degree
- Increase your marketing career opportunities, confidence and financial security with a prestigious, specialized MBA Management graduate degree.
- Enjoy higher salaries, signing bonuses and other attractive perks.
- Open doors to the most desirable senior management and executive positions – particularly in the marketing industry.
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace.
Who Should Enroll
This master’s degree online program is designed to expose you to a variety of subjects including consumer behavior and product management, multinational business policy and legal responsibility. Anyone who wants to build a successful marketing career in the competitive, dynamic marketing environment will benefit.
Career for a Degree in Marketing
As a master's degree holder, you’ll be a stronger candidate for jobs and promotions — and you’ll find a wide variety of high-level and executive careers for a degree in marketing. A Master’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing is highly valued by many employers needing experienced professionals with strong business knowledge, practical leadership abilities and a comprehensive understanding of marketing principles. It’s highly sought after for a number of marketing careers including: