Graduate Admissions Requirements
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. Students are not required to take the GMAT or GRE to be accepted into the master's degree program.
Florida Tech’s Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Complete an online application for graduate admissions. Whether you want to apply through Quick Apply, as a full-time student or as a transient student, Florida Tech's online application is quick and easy, and there is no fee. Simply create an account to securely submit your application and track its progress.
- Complete and submit a transcript request form. Your enrollment coordinator will then collect your transcripts on your behalf.
- Relevant, professional work experience will be considered during the evaluation for admission. Please submit a resume to Florida Tech, care of University Alliance.
- Applicants with an undergraduate degree from outside the U.S. must also comply with the "Supplemental Application for Applicants with an International Background."
- Applicants interested in transfer credit possibilities may contact their program representative. Note that Florida Tech does not award graduate transfer credit prior to official admission.
- Non-U.S. citizens presently residing in the U.S. must provide a copy of their Visa or Permanent Resident Card. Florida Tech does NOT provide students with assistance in obtaining a Visa.
University Alliance applicants can avoid delaying their education by registering for up to two courses, for one semester only, while their applications are being processed, provided they are citizens or permanent residents of the United States. Students who register prior to admission are not eligible to receive federal student financial aid until they are admitted to the university. Get started with Quick Apply today!