AA Applied Psychology
Learn about psychology principles and liberal arts topics 100% online.
Next Start Date
Get the Program Guide
Start date: 10/24/2016
Enrollment Deadline: 10/12/2016
Start date: 1/9/2017
Enrollment Deadline: 12/28/2016
Start date: 3/6/2017
Enrollment Deadline: 2/22/2017
Start date: 5/1/2017
Enrollment Deadline: 4/19/2017
Start date: 7/3/2017
Enrollment Deadline: 6/21/2017
Start date: 8/28/2017
Enrollment Deadline: 8/16/2017
- Complete your online application: no fee required.
- Provide official documentation of high school graduation or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) if applying with fewer than 24 semester credit hours completed at an accredited institution.
- Provide official transcripts of all regionally accredited colleges and universities previously attended or presently attending.
- Schools must be listed in chronological order, including dual enrollment.
- All schools must be included, even if a term was not completed.
- Credit hours earned from regionally accredited schools will automatically be evaluated for transfer hours as part of the formal application process. In order for a class to be eligible for transfer, a grade of C- or better must have been achieved.
- Official records must also be requested for any of the following that have been completed:
- CLEP/Advanced Placement exams
- GED College-level examinations
- DANTES, USAFI examinations, Regent Standardized Examinations or other advanced placement examinations
- Provide a copy of a DD-214 if you are a separated or retired military servicemember. Active-duty servicemembers must provide a NOBE DD2384.
- Credits from outside the United States should be evaluated by an approved agency. See a list of approved evaluating agencies.
Time to Complete
Weeks per class
Years to Complete
A few words from Psychology Students
“The quality of the instruction has been amazing. I was quite surprised by that. In my very first term the psychology professor who taught my class worked for NASA. That really made me sit up and take notice. This is for real. The environment is different, but the quality is exactly the same as what you would experience in a traditional classroom on campus.”
AA Applied Psychology