Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts Degree
As businesses continue to streamline, demand for professionals with a wide range of skills is expected to grow. If you want to earn an associate’s degree but you’re not decided on a specific discipline, liberal arts is a good choice as it provides a solid educational foundation in as little as 18 months. This AA Liberal Arts degree exposes you to a broad range of subjects within a flexible liberal arts curriculum – 100% online. Course selections include the natural sciences, humanities, social sciences, the arts, religion and philosophy.
Learn How To
- Exercise critical thinking methods to identify and solve problems
- Integrate skills from a number of disciplines including literature, philosophy, science, math and history
- Utilize practical, modern applications of computers
How You’ll Benefit From an AA Liberal Arts Degree
- Learn fundamental skill areas such as research and analysis, problem-solving, decision-making and communication.
- Engage in dialogue meant to further personal and professional excellence, a sense of community, respect, personal development, responsible stewardship and integrity.
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace.
- Get an excellent start on earning your bachelor’s degree.
Who Should Enroll
This Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts is designed to expose you to a wide variety of disciplines. Anyone who wishes to gain a foundational “building block” associate's degree will benefit.
Take the first step toward earning your AA Liberal Arts degree with Florida Tech's online Quick Apply process.
Careers for a Liberal Arts Degree
As a liberal arts degree holder, you’ll be a stronger candidate for jobs and promotions – and you’ll find a wide variety of career paths. A liberal arts degree is valued by many employers because it represents a well-rounded education. It’s highly sought after for a number of positions including:
Many liberal arts degree graduates choose to extend their education with a bachelor’s degree with a bachelor’s degree from Florida Tech University Online. An associate’s degree from a regionally accredited university is a solid educational foundation and depending on the bachelor’s degree program you choose, many of the credits earned in an associate’s degree program will transfer to your bachelor’s degree program.