Associate of Arts in Marketing Degree
Interested in entering the field of marketing? While available positions are varied and include everything from television and radio to sales and public relations – competition is tough. Florida Tech’s Associate’s degree in Marketing gives you respected industry skills and credentials that can create career opportunities. Graduate with your Associate of Arts in Marketing degree in less than 20 months, 100% online.
Learn How to
- Identify market segments, estimate product demand and set prices.
- Develop disciplines of management including planning, strategy, organizing, staffing, leading, control and change.
- Plan, implement and monitor an advertising campaign.
- Exercise critical thinking methods to identify and solve problems.
How You'll Benefit From an AA Marketing Degree
- Discover the skills and tools needed for successful start-up marketing.
- Understand the fundamental principles in the marketing of goods, services and ideas.
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace.
- Get an excellent start on earning your bachelor’s degree.
Who Should Enroll
An Associate’s degree in Marketing offers countless possibilities ranging from increased earnings to improved job stability. According to a 2011 Bureau of Labor Statistics report titled Education Pays, associate’s degree holders earn more money and are less likely to be unemployed compared to those with only a high school diploma. If you’re interested in pursuing an online degree in marketing and building a successful career, this discipline-specific associate’s degree is the first step. And you can graduate in less than 20 months, without putting your life on hold.
Take the first step toward earning your AA Marketing degree with Florida Tech's online Quick Apply process.
Careers for an Associate’s Degree in Marketing
While opportunities are plentiful, competition is tight. So while qualified marketing professionals continue to be in high demand, employers are requiring formal education beyond a high school diploma. An Associate’s degree in Marketing is a respected credential that can open doors to positions including:
You can feel proud knowing your Associate of Arts in Marketing degree is awarded by a regionally accredited university. And, depending on the bachelor’s degree program you may choose to pursue in the future – many, if not all, of your credits should transfer. In fact, many marketing graduates decide to continue their studies at Florida Tech University Online with a BA and then an MBA with a specialization in Marketing.
Prospective students are encouraged to conduct research to determine actual earning potential as it may vary depending on location, level of education and experience.