Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration With a Specialization in Healthcare Management
Are you passionate about healthcare issues? Do you see yourself making a difference in a healthcare environment? As healthcare management careers and services diversify, demand for business professionals with an enhanced knowledge of healthcare management is expected to continue to grow. This Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a specialization in Healthcare Management is unique to Florida Tech and is designed to give you a broad-based business perspective along with a concentration of knowledge in healthcare management. Whether you’re beginning an administrative position or planning on graduate study, this BA Business Admin Healthcare Management degree program will arm you with the skills and educational expertise necessary to excel and advance your career.
Learn How to
- Bring change through contemporary behavior and classical organizational theories
- Develop disciplines of management including planning, strategy, organizing, staffing, leading, control and change
- Apply current trends in America’s managed healthcare system including organizational structure and management
- Implement quality standard setting, system design, reporting mechanisms and effectiveness assessment in healthcare
How You’ll Benefit From a Business Administration Healthcare Management Degree
- Learn decision-making processes and how to implement them in a global setting.
- Gain practical experience in various strategies and formats when communicating in organizational situations.
- Examine bioethical and socioethical issues that arise in the practice of medicine.
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace.
Who Should Enroll
This Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a specialization in Healthcare Management degree is designed to help you learn skills in effective business communications, strategies in decision making and methods to improve community and managed healthcare in the United States.
Take the first step toward earning your BA Business Administration Healthcare Management degree with Florida Tech's online Quick Apply process.
Healthcare Management Careers
As a BA Business Admin Healthcare Management degree holder, you'll be a stronger candidate for jobs and promotions — and you’ll find a wide variety of healthcare marketing careers. A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Healthcare Management is valued by many employers seeking professionals knowledgeable in core business concepts with a focus on healthcare-related organizations and environments. It’s highly sought after for a number of healthcare management career positions including: