Tuition & Financial Aid
9 out of 10 Florida Tech Students Who Apply for Aid Qualify
Based on an internal survey from August 2010 by our Office of Enrollment Management, we found that over 90% of all financial aid applications submitted by Florida Tech Students (Online and Campus-based) for the 2012-13 academic year qualified for some type of aid.
Did You Know?
- You could qualify for up to $12,500 a year toward your undergraduate degree, according to information accessed from the U.S. Department of Education in March 2012.
- Most financial aid applicants qualify for the loans they request.
- Federal student aid may cover all of your academic expenses.
- As an active duty or active reserve military servicemember, your undergraduate tuition could be $0 when you combine your military tuition assistance with Florida Institute of Technology's (Florida Tech's) military discount.
- If you’re an established Florida resident, you could be eligible for the Florida Resident Access Grant.
Florida Tech University Online believes there should be no obstacles to your success, so don't let finances stop you from achieving your goal. Florida Tech is committed to helping students from all financial backgrounds meet their educational objectives.
Take advantage of this opportunity to earn a degree online — and qualify for financial aid. A Florida Tech University Online enrollment adviser will help you select the finance option that best suits your needs and will assist you in enrolling.
Contact an enrollment adviser, toll free today at 855-300-1469.
Tuition and Fees
Whether you're finishing the college education you once started, or you're ready to begin earning your degree, we’ve taken the hassle out of financing your education. Take advantage of this opportunity to earn the degree that will help you succeed in today's competitive job market — without interrupting your work or family responsibilities.
Tuition is $495 per credit hour, and may be tax deductible. Contact your tax adviser for more information. There is no application fee for these programs. Books and materials are additional.