As an active servicemember, Veteran or dependant, military education benefits are very helpful when it comes to paying for your degree. World-renowned Florida Tech salutes your courageous service and proudly offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees 100% online, along with military benefits to help offset the cost.
Since 1958, Florida Tech has built a long-standing tradition of educating the military’s finest – from nearly two dozen military generals to the first female four-star general. Florida Tech University Online provides its military students a world-class undergraduate and graduate education that they can complete 100% online, wherever they have Internet access. Also important to note, is that servicemembers with college degrees:
- Earn more money
- Become more likely to advance in pay grade
- Are more prepared for civilian career
Named a Military Friendly School by GI Jobs
Florida Tech understands the importance of how and where military education benefits are used, one of the many reasons why Florida Tech was named a “Military Friendly” school by GI Jobs. Since being on the move is a regular part of the military lifestyle, Florida Tech provides military education benefits that other universities may not:
- Tuition discounts for all military, spouses and qualified dependants
- Acceptance of ACE credits
- Book discounts
- Dedicated military enrollment advisors
- Servicemember Opportunity College (SOC) member
Highlights of Florida Tech’s Military Education Benefits
Originally known as an educational pioneer in the fields of space and technology, Florida Tech extends many education benefits toward the military and its family members, such as:
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Montgomery GI Bill and Post-9/11 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon program participant
- Military Spouse and qualified dependant discount
- My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) participant
- Graduate degree savings
- Veteran’s education benefits
New Military Education Benefits Available
As of August 2009, the Post-9/11 GI Bill was activated to improve upon the Montgomery GI Bill. This bill is for qualifying current and former servicemembers who are pursuing their undergraduate degree. FloridaTech is also proud to participate in the Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement program, which was created to pick up where the new GI Bill leaves off.
Tradition. Academic Excellence. Online Convenience.
A regionally accredited university, Florida Tech is also ranked a Best National University in US News & World Report’s “America’s Best Colleges.” This rating is based upon several key measurements, such as:
- Peer assessment
- Graduation and retention rate
- Faculty resources
- Student selectivity
- Financial Resources
- Alumni giving and graduation rate performance
Being in the military, education benefits such as these will help you excel at earning your degree from Florida Tech:
- 100% online classes
- Lectures available via CD-ROM and MP3 download
- 24/7 access to your courses, wherever you have Internet access
- No required classroom logins
- Convenient 8-week terms
There’s no time like the present to pursue your degree, a friendly, military enrollment advisor is ready to answer any of your questions. Get started now!
Take the Next Steps
Get our free Florida Tech Online Program Guide or Visit the program pages.