MyCAA Provides Financial Assistance for Military Spouses Pursuing an Education
The Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) program was developed by the Department of Defense (DoD) as a program to help educate military spouses and provide up to $6,000 in financial assistance (FA) toward the spouse’s education. MyCAA allows the spouse to prepare for new career and employment opportunities.
As an eligible spouse you can use your MyCAA FA toward earning your 100% online degree from Florida Tech. Your degree can help increase your employability wherever your spouse may be stationed. You can also look forward to earning a degree that will prepare you to work in such exciting fields as:
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Computer Information Systems
- Healthcare Management
Am I Eligible for MyCAA?
You are eligible for MyCAA if your spouse is:
- An active duty servicemember
- An active Reserve or National Guard servicemember
- An active Guard/Reserve servicemember
- An active Coast Guard member deployed with the Navy
You are ineligible for MyCAA if:
- You are legally separated by state law or court order from your spouse
- You are an active duty or activated Guard or Reserve member (because you qualify for other education benefit programs)
- Your spouse is in the Coast Guard (Public Law 110-417 Sec 582)
Florida Tech and MyCAA
Florida Tech is a U.S. News & World Report-ranked Best University. Throughout the years, Florida Tech has stood by its servicemember students and their family members by providing benefits such as:
- Military discounts on tuition and books for servicemember spouses and qualified dependents
- Participating in government-led initiatives such as the MyCAA and Yellow Ribbon programs
- 100% online degree programs allow learning to take place wherever you’re stationed
Florida Tech’s online degree programs immerse you in a state-of-the-art learning system that provides a world-class and convenient learning experience. By pursuing your 100% online degree with Florida Tech here is a sample of some of the other benefits you will experience:
- 24/7 access to your courses, wherever you have Internet access
- No required classroom login times
- Convenient 8-week terms
- Flexibility, convenience and a top-tier education from a top-tier university
If you’d like to learn more about MyCAA and Florida Tech, you can call a friendly Florida Tech enrollment adviser toll-free at 855-300-1469. For more information about the program, please visit MyCAA.
Take the Next Steps
Get our free Florida Tech Online Program Guide or Visit the program pages.