Florida Tech’s Online Master’s Degrees – Providing Cutting Edge Education for Tomorrow’s Leaders
The economy has created an intensely competitive environment for today’s professionals. Now, they need something more – more education. Online master’s degrees, especially those earned from top-ranked universities such as Florida Tech, can help professionals stand out from their peers and open the door to many exciting career opportunities. Over the past few years, the number of employers seeking individuals with master’s level education has significantly increased. This has amplified the necessity for professionals to move beyond their bachelor’s degree.
Two helpful benefits of pursuing an online master’s degree:
- Students are able to immediately apply new strategies and tactics at their jobs due to the fast-paced, dynamic nature of online education.
- Students can outshine candidates vying for the same job with demonstrated knowledge of web-based education tools and training.
One of Florida Tech’s 100% Online Master’s Degrees could be the key that opens the door to your successful future:
- MBA with a specialization in Accounting
- MBA with a specialization in Accounting & Finance
- MBA with a specialization in Finance
- MBA with a specialization in Healthcare Management
- MBA with a specialization in Information Technology Management
- MBA with a specialization in International Business
- MBA with a specialization in Management
- MBA with a specialization in Marketing
- MBA with a specialization in Project Management
- MS Information Technology (MSIT)
- MS Information Technology (MSIT) with a specialization in Cybersecurity
- MS Supply Chain Management
Online Master’s Degrees From Top-Ranked Florida Tech Are Worth It!
Students who complete one to three years of master’s-level coursework from an accredited online college or university are awarded online master’s degrees. Florida Tech’s online students, for example, receive the same high-quality education and earn the same diploma as main-campus students, and can even walk in their graduation ceremony. The university has a reputation for excellence that makes potential employers take notice, giving candidates greater potential to enjoy the income boost that an MBA or MS can deliver:
- In May 2010, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported that the higher your education, the higher your salary. In fact, graduate degree holders earn, on average, 23% more than those with a bachelor’s degree.
Florida Tech’s Online Master’s Degree Programs Are Out of This World
Florida Tech is considered a pioneer in the fields of space and technology, and is proud to have trained many NASA scientists and astronauts. Alumni who have completed the main-campus or online graduate degrees can find themselves in good company, ranging from corporate presidents, vice presidents and CEOs of well-known companies to high-ranking members of the military.
Florida Tech is not only a world-renowned and U.S. News & World Report-ranked Tier 1 Best National University; it is regionally accredited as well. The accreditation is by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, education specialist and doctoral degrees.
Admissions Requirements for Florida Tech’s Online Master’s Degree Programs
Applicants interested in pursuing an online master’s degree from Florida Tech must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university. Florida Tech University Online does not require students to take a graduate school entrance exam (GMAT or GRE) to be accepted into a master’s program.
Take the first step toward earning your master’s degree with Florida Tech’s online Quick Apply process.
A Little More About Florida Tech
Located in Melbourne, Florida, Florida Institute of Technology, also known as Florida Tech, encourages a strong interaction between its students and faculty. To accommodate its vast array of students’ needs, along with the online master’s degrees listed above, Florida Tech offers graduate degrees and certificate programs through the following formats:
- Main Campus
- Distance Learning Campus (located at 10 off-campus sites located in five states, through the Extended Studies Division)
- Virtual Campus
- Certificate Programs
Check back often for new additions to this online graduate degrees page!