BA Applied Psychology Forensic Psychology
Explore how psychology is used to understand and counter criminal behavior.
Next Start Date
Take the next step in your career with our program guide!
- Complete your online application: no fee required.
- Provide official documentation of high school graduation or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) if applying with fewer than 24 semester credit hours completed at an accredited institution.
- Provide official transcripts of all regionally accredited colleges and universities previously attended or presently attending.
- Credit hours earned from regionally accredited schools will automatically be evaluated for transfer hours as part of the formal application process. In order for a class to be eligible for transfer, a grade of C- or better must have been achieved.
- Official records must also be requested for any of the following that have been completed:
- CLEP/Advanced Placement exams
- DANTES, USAFI examinations, Regent Standardized Examinations or other advanced placement examinations
- In addition to the standard application components based on their program of interest, international students may also be required to submit additional requirements.
*Admissions Requirements are subject to change. Please contact a student services representative for the most current information.
Time to Complete
Weeks per class
Years to complete