Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT)
As companies increasingly face both important technology and management decisions, demand for business professionals with MSIT graduate degrees is expected to continue to grow. Florida Tech’s Master of Science in Information Technology is an innovative, nationally recognized master’s in information technology program carefully constructed to prepare you for the unique challenges of today’s dynamic information technology environment.
Master the Skills to Lead
Florida Tech University Online (Florida Institute of Technology) offers this Master’s degree in Information Technology – 100% online. In addition to learning fundamental business applications, you’ll gain specialized skills in product management and systems administration specific to the IT industry. This combination of contemporary technical and management knowledge will provide a specialized skill set you will rely on now and throughout your professional career.
You can earn this nationally recognized Master’s in Information Technology degree from Florida Tech in two years or less – 100% online! Click here to learn more about Florida Tech’s MS Information Technology curriculum and online graduate degrees.
Learn How to:
- Lead complex projects from today’s information technology perspective.
- Develop information systems as strategic tools to provide competitive advantage.
- Quickly adapt to new technologies and the volatile global environment.
- Effectively identify and implement solutions through key leadership skills.
How You’ll Benefit From an MS Information Technology Degree
- Increase your IT career and networking opportunities, confidence and financial security with an MS Information Technology graduate degree.
- Enjoy higher salaries, signing bonuses and other attractive perks.
- Open doors to the most desirable senior management and executive positions in IT.
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace.
Who Should Enroll
This Master of Science in Information Technology is designed to empower you with a wide range of specialized skills from managing software systems to implementing management strategies. Anyone who wishes to move into a leadership role within the field of information technology will benefit.
Take the first step toward earning your MS Information Technology degree with Florida Tech's Quick Apply process for online graduate degrees.
Careers in Information Technology for MSIT Graduates
As a graduate degree holder, you’ll be a stronger candidate for jobs and promotions — and you’ll find a wide variety of careers in information technology. A Master’s degree in Information Technology is highly valued by many employers seeking professionals with advanced degrees, practical leadership abilities and a broad technical understanding of emerging technologies in the IT field. It’s highly sought after for a number of positions including:
- Director of Information Technology
- IT Architect and Systems Manager
- Data Processing Manager
- Systems Software Manager
- Chief Information Officer