Maybe you’ve been studying for a few hours, and it hits you – a pang of hunger. Instead of reaching for the nearest bag of potato chips or cookies, why not try something healthier yet just as satisfying? These baked apple cinnamon chips provide the crunch of a potato chip with the sweetness of a cookie, all in one easy-to-make package.
In our Study Snacks series, we’re highlighting recipes that can help you power through your homework. These baked apple cinnamon chips are the perfect healthy snack to keep you motivated. The best part? You only need two ingredients!
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Core and thinly slice apples.
- Place parchment paper on two baking sheets.
- Place apples on top of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle apples with cinnamon.
- Bake apples for one hour.
- Remove from oven and flip apples. Sprinkle with more cinnamon.
- Bake for another hour.
- Turn the oven off and leave apples to dry out in the oven for another hour or two. This allows them to crisp up.
Recipe source: https://www.thehealthymaven.com/2013/09/baked-cinnamon-apple-chips.html.