Craving a childhood classic? All you need is four ingredients and about ten minutes to create this simple twist on an old-school favorite. These easy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are yummy and gluten-free.
In our Study Snacks series, we’re highlighting recipes that can help you power through your homework. These easy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are a great way to treat yourself after finishing your essay!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips, plus extra for topping
- Blend peanut butter, egg, sugar and chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Form cookies with tablespoon scoops. Press into your hand.
- Place on ungreased cooking sheet.
- Top off with extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cool and enjoy!
Tip: Create plain peanut butter cookies by omitting the chocolate chips, or change it up and substitute M&M’s for the chocolate chips.