Spice up your life, and your study routine, with these easy-to-make jalapeno poppers. Combining the sharpness of peppers, the creaminess of two cheeses and the saltiness of bacon creates a savory snack that’s sure to satisfy.
In our Study Snacks series, we’re highlighting recipes that can help power you through your homework. Take a break and share these with the whole family as you watch the big game.
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers
- Whipped cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Crumbled bacon
- Mix cream cheese, crumbled bacon and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Wash and halve your peppers lengthwise.
- Remove the seeds from the peppers.
- Place peppers on cookie sheet.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into the cavity of each pepper half.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cook for about 10 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit or until cheeses are melted and bubbly.
Note: You can make these ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator.
Suggested: Serve with ranch dressing.