YES! Please send me a FREE brochure with course info, pricing and more!
- Complete your online application: no fee required.
- Provide official documentation of high school graduation or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) if applying with fewer than 24 semester credit hours completed at an accredited institution.
- Provide official transcripts of all regionally accredited colleges and universities previously attended or presently attending.
- Credit hours earned from regionally accredited schools will automatically be evaluated for transfer hours as part of the formal application process. In order for a class to be eligible for transfer, a grade of C- or better must have been achieved.
- Official records must also be requested for any of the following that have been completed:
- CLEP/Advanced Placement exams
- DANTES, USAFI examinations, Regent Standardized Examinations or other advanced placement examinations
- In addition to the standard application components based on their program of interest, international students may also be required to submit additional requirements.
*Admissions Requirements are subject to change. Please contact a student services representative for the most current information.
Time to Complete
Weeks Per Course
Years to Complete
Discover the flexibility and quality of Florida Tech’s online programs. Learn more about our degree and certificate programs, tuition and the advantages of online learning.
Our Student Success team will contact you shortly.