YES! Please send me a FREE brochure with course info, pricing and more!
- Complete your online application: no fee required.
- Provide official documentation of high school graduation or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) if applying with fewer than 24 semester credit hours completed at an accredited institution.
- Provide official transcripts of all accredited colleges and universities previously attended or presently attending.
- Schools must be listed in chronological order, including dual enrollment.
- All schools must be included, even if a term was not completed.
- Credit hours earned from accredited schools will automatically be evaluated for transfer hours as part of the formal application process. In order for a class to be eligible for transfer, a grade of C- or better must have been achieved.
- Official records must also be requested for any of the following that have been completed:
- CLEP/Advanced Placement exams
- GED College-level examinations
- DANTES, USAFI examinations, Regent Standardized Examinations or other advanced placement examinations
- Provide a copy of a DD-214 if you are a separated or retired military servicemember. Active-duty servicemembers must provide a NOBE DD2384.
- Credits from outside the United States should be evaluated by an approved agency. See a list of approved evaluating agencies.
*Admissions Requirements are subject to change. Please contact a student services representative for the most current information.
Time to Complete
Weeks Per Course
Years to Complete
Discover the flexibility and quality of Florida Tech’s online programs. Learn more about our degree and certificate programs, tuition and the advantages of online learning.
Our Student Success team will contact you shortly.