Online Business Degrees Are the Wave of the Future
The U.S. Department of Education released a study, in August 2009, citing online college degree programs are better at raising student achievement than traditional campus programs. Online business degrees, among the many online degree programs, are proving themselves with technology advancements fueling the industry. The hardest decision you’ll have to make is which degree program is right for you!
Technology and Education Go Hand-in-Hand
Florida Tech’s online business degree programs are composed of some of the innovative tools below which ensure you will receive a quality, collaborative education. As a student you are immersed in a rich-multimedia environment that provides real-time interaction and lets you study at your convenience, around your busy schedule. Enjoy superior online learning available 24/7 with a state-of-the-art e-learning system that includes these distinctive features:
- Lectures available via streaming video online
- Faculty-hosted discussion boards for students to communicate with one another
- Virtual office hours available in a live chat room setting
- Online faculty and student support with a university-provided email address
A Long-Standing Tradition of Academic Excellence
Although widely known for educating NASA astronauts, Florida Tech is a recognized leader in a number of fields, including business, engineering and psychology. Florida Tech offers a wide variety of 100% online business degree programs available for students to pursue, such as:
- BA in Business Administration with a specialization in Accounting
- BA in Business Administration with a specialization in Computer Information Systems
- BA in Business Administration with a specialization in Healthcare Management
- BA in Business Administration with a specialization in Management
- BA in Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing
- *HR Administration Minor with any bachelor’s degree
- Master’s of Business Administration
- MBA with a specialization in Accounting
- MBA with a specialization in Accounting & Finance
- MBA with a specialization in Finance
- MBA with a specialization in Healthcare Management
- MBA with a specialization in Information Technology Management
- MBA with a specialization in Management
- MBA with a specialization in Marketing
- MBA with a specialization in Project Management
- MS Information Technology (MSIT)
Florida Tech – Respected, Regionally Accredited and World-Renowned
Getting a degree is an investment of your time and effort, which makes it crucial to choose a degree that will be respected in your industry and valued by potential employers. Regionally accredited universities have undergone an exhaustive evaluation to ensure they offer a certain standard of quality education. Not only will employers recognize your online business degree from this accredited university, but your credits are much more likely to transfer when you’re ready to pursue a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree.
Florida Institute of Technology is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s, education specialist and doctoral degrees.
Decide Your Future
Choosing your online degree program and enrolling should be stress-free. Once you’re ready, a friendly program representative will walk you through each step of the way from enrollment to ordering books. There’s no time like the present to get started. Get your degree from a world-class university like Florida Tech!